Choose the Right Fundraising ProductOnce you’ve selected a reputable fundraising company that can provide you with the tools and expertise that will lead to a successful corporate fundraiser, the next step is to select the fundraising product that’s the best fit for your company, employees, and supporters.
What Makes a Great Fundraising Product?
- Strong Product Demand: Is the product something your supporters will find useful? While they’re happy to support your corporate fundraiser, you can maximize your results when you offer a product that your employees and supporters will actually use.
- High Perceived Value: We’ve all paid $20 for $5 worth of chocolate to support a worthy cause, but the product didn’t represent a great value for your supporter. Entertainment® is an example of a product that delivers savings to your employees and supporters well above the purchase price so it’s truly a win-win!
- Solid Profit Percentage: Is the profit percentage realistic? If you are promised 90% profit, it probably means you’re charging way too much for the product. A realistic profit percentage is between 30% and 40% profit.
- Actual Profit Per Item Sold: We all know that $1 items are really easy to sell. But it’s important to consider how many your company will need to sell in order to reach your corporate fundraising goal? You might need to sell 4,000 if you’re only earning $0.50 for each item sold. With Entertainment® Fundraising, profit per unit can be as high as $10 each! (profit depends on the fundraising program)
- Avoid Hidden Charges: Don’t get stuck paying for shipping and handling, marketing materials, or other hidden charges that many fundraising companies like to tack on. When you work with Entertainment® Fundraising you’ll receive a variety of free marketing materials and no hidden cost. Shipping and handling are also free!