Questions to Ask a Fundraising Company:You want a fundraising company that you can trust. You need a company that has a proven track record of helping other companies raise money and one that values partnerships.
- How long have you been in business? Some fundraising companies have been in business only a few years. Entertainment® has been helping people across the U.S and Canada raise money for 50 years! You can take advantage of our years of experience and expertise in developing successful fundraising solutions.
- Are you accredited by the Better Business Bureau? Entertainment® is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Plus, Entertainment Fundraising has worked with the Association of Fund-Raising Distributors & Suppliers (AFRDS).
- How much money have you helped groups raise? Entertainment® Fundraising helped raise $2.5 Billion with our proven, profitable fundraising products.
- Do you provide high quality products that our group members will be proud to offer their friends and family? People know and love the Entertainment® brand. We have 118 editions that can be found in more than 10 million households! In fact, many of our fundraising partners report that their supporters actually seek them out each year to buy the latest Entertainment® Book Membership!
- What services are available to make the most of our groups time and efforts? From toll-free access to our fundraising specialists to our online fundraising tools, Entertainment® Fundraising has tons of resources to help make your corporate fundraiser easy and profitable.
- What promotional, sales and marketing materials do you provide? With Entertainment®, marketing materials will be sent to you prior at the start of your fundraiser. You’ll receive helpful fundraising information like: sales flyers, seller guides, posters, professionally designed emails, and more!
- Who pays for the shipping cost? Entertainment® Fundraising provides FREE shipping right to your door!