Quick & Easy Steps to Fundraising Success
You might have donated to a fundraiser in the past, volunteered to make phone calls, or helped organize an event. But if you’re the Chairperson for a nonprofit fundraiser, there is a lot more responsibility. It’s an incredibly important role because people are counting on you to make the right decisions about your fundraising strategy.
Ultimately, the money you raise will be enough to make a difference for your cause. Others are counting on you to bring them a successful fundraising plan.
Start Raising Money with Entertainment® Fundraising
We have been helping schools and nonprofits raise money for over 50 years. We’re honored that the groups and schools that worked with have us raised over $2.5 billion, which has benefited many local communities throughout United States, Canada and right in your neighborhood.
It’s important that you pick the right fundraiser and have a plan for your fundraiser because your group members or school families are counting on you. Here are nine proven steps that will help ensure that your fundraiser is a success and you raise all the money you need.
9 Steps to Successful Nonprofit FundraisingClick on the fundraising tips below for step-by-step information on how to plan and start your nonprofit fundraiser:
Picking the fundraising method that’s right for your group or school will depend on several factors, including your profit goal, the time of year, your number of volunteers, and past experience.
3. How a Product Fundraiser Can Work for YouProduct fundraisers can provide significant profit in as little as 3 weeks, with a small number of volunteers. But there are several things to consider before you jump right in and start selling a product. You need to determine if product fundraising is right for your group.
4. Choosing the Right Fundraising CompanyThere are many companies that offer fundraising products but not all will give you the right products and tools to meet your fundraising goals. Here are 7 questions you should ask any prospective fundraising company before you make a decision that will affect your group and supporters.
5. Picking the Right Fundraising ProductSelecting the right product for your non profit fundraiser comes down to 5 must-haves. The wrong fundraising product may be a bad fit and might even prevent you from reaching your profit goals.
6. Create Your Fundraising PlanIt’s not as difficult as you might think. We’ve created a quick-start plan that will help you get your fundraiser up and running one-step-at-a-time.
7. How to Increase Member ParticipationYou need to get as many of your group’s members engaged and excited about your fundraiser as possible. Here are 4-keys to improving member participation in fundraisers.
8. Use These 12 Sales TechniquesBecause we work with thousands of fundraising groups and schools each year, we identified what they were doing different from the lower selling groups. Here are 12 proven sales strategies that top fundraising group and schools fundraisers use to achieve their goals.
By clicking the “Request Info” button, I give my permission for sales representatives or agents of Entertainment® to call or autodial me on the telephone numbers I have supplied to provide information on products or services offered by Entertainment®. This consent is optional on my part.
Select Your Nonprofit Group or School Fundraiser for More Fundraising Ideas