Library Fundraising Ideas
One of our nation’s most important resources
In the last five years over 435 libraries and library support groups, like Friends of Library and ALTAFF members, have worked with Entertainment Fundraising™ to raise money to promote library services. We have 50 years of fundraising experience and know what it takes to run a successful fundraiser!
Easy Friends of Libraries Fundraisers!
Offer your supporters a product they want…and need! Economic times are tough. You need to continue to raise funds for your library, but many of your supporters may want to cut back on their expenses. Offer a product that pays back your supporters more than they paid, and you’ll see a positive difference in your fundraising results.
For library fundraisers, we recommend Entertainment® Coupon Fundraisers:
- The 2014 ENTERTAINMENT® Fundraiser gives your supporters 50%-off and buy-one-get-one offers for restaurants, dry cleaning, takeout pizza, movie tickets, and more. Plus, fine dining with their membership card and many online offers!
- The Custom Library Coupon Book Fundraiser gives your supporters a uniquely designed coupon booklet that features
40 local coupons and online access to hundreds of more offers. It’s personalized for your library and includes your name, photo and logo. Please check for availability.
Raise More Money for Your Library!!
- Quick & Easy Fundraisers
- Earn up to 50% Profit
- World-Class Customer Service
- Top-Rated, High Quality Products
- Complete in as Little as 2 Weeks
Fundraising Tip: Fund raise in a High Traffic Area. Find a centralized location where a lot of people pass by on a daily basis. Put up the display on a table near the entrance to maximize visibility. Other options are to put the display on the counter where patrons check out books and videos, or next to the “new books” case.